Thursday, February 14, 2008

My sister is a player

Last week at my sister school this boy ask her out on a date and she yes but he did not know
that she had another date with the loser guy who dropped out of school. On Friday late afternoon and she went to pick up the loser guy who drop out of high school while she was gone
my mom wanted to know more about this guy.
My mom wanted me to tell her if he was ugly?
I said “he was not her type” and “he look like he was on drugs.”
Then my mom asks this girl who lives with us what she thought about him?
She said “he was ugly and he was a loser.”
When my sister got back I was a sleep so I don’t know how her date was. The next day she had her second day so when my sister went to pick him up and my mom pumped me for information.
My mom asked me if I knew him.
And I said “he was in one of my classes last year”
My mom asks me if he was cute.
And I said “he is better looking then all of her other boyfriend.”

When my sister got home with her second guy he came in and meet my mom. When they left for their date my mom said “he is really cute.” When my sister came home she bragged about this date so I guess it went well. What did I say my sister is a player?

No comments: